welcome to fyfaa world dear blogger :)

Friday 16 November 2012

my happiness ^^

happy holiday for this week :)
my hubby spent a night AGAIN at my house .
like always , his the best !
help me and my family :)
you are always be my SUPERDUPER BOYFRIEND :)
i love you , i miss you , i need you !

haa , almost forgot .
i just got new friend at Perak last month .
i met him at Lost World of Tambun with my gegurl . haha
and its such a funnier memory i have had :D
Muhammad Hazim , 23 years old from Ipoh :)
his nice and i like him ^^
( i just love to look the way when his shyness )

to Cik E and Encik W , its great to see the happiness from both of you :)
sincerely , me :)

babai Blog , babai Facebook :(
offline for a long-long time again .
busy , busy and busy .
LOVE YAAA !

No comments:

Post a Comment